This week’s Best XI contains the most unstoppable players of the Serie A based on our offensive-statistics. In every position, we selected the players per position who suffered the most fouls so far in this Serie A season.
Optimize your stats
– The only club to supply more than one player to the team is the number 10 of the league: Bologna FC.
– The player to lead the ranking is Andrea Belotti of Torino FC, who was fouled 68 times.
– Etrit Berisha of SPAL (on loan from Atalanta) is the only goalkeeper together with Atalanta’s Pierluigi Gollini to have suffered 7 fouls. We picked Gollini because he needed less duels to reach this score.
– When we look at the number of fouls suffered per 90 minutes Filippo Falco of Lecce leads the way (3.1), closely followed by the Torino striker from our Best XI (3.0).
– The opposite statistic, number of fouls committed, provides some interesting insights as well. Udinese’s Stefano Okaka leads the way with 53 fouls, ahead of Torino’s Tomás Rincón (51).
– In the other traditional Big 4 leagues, the most fouled players are Jack Grealish of Aston Villa (124), Amine Harit of Schalke 04 (67), Nabil Fekir of Real Betis (79), and Nicolas de Preville of Bordeaux (66).
Below you will find the top 10’s of Serie A players per position who suffered the most fouls so far this season:
ORTEC Sports Tactic Tree
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.