This weeks’ team is composed out of the best rookies in the Eredivisie. Based on our player performance score in this first half season of the Eredivisie, we selected the players with the highest score and with a maximum age of 21. The players should have played at least 45 minutes in 10 matches. The performance score gives a score from 1-5 to each statistic that is taken into account in a chosen profile. The final score is the average of all statitistic scores. For each statistic the performance of the player is compared with the league average which is equal to 2.5.
The performance score is based on the following statistics: Involved in goal, Passes, Completed passes (%), Crosses, Forward passes, First pass in possession received, Attacking duels, Attacking duels won (%), Goal attempts on target, Shots, Goals, Key actions, Assists, Possession regain in play and Possession regain in play by duel. For the goalkeeper we used the following statistics: Passes, Completed passes (%), Save on goal attempts, Saves caught, Saves (%), Interceptions and Clean sheets.
Optimize your stats:
– After Chidera Ejuke (28), Luis Sinisterra has the most attacking sliding duels (26). Sinisterra is also the 2nd best player with the most defensive sliding duels won (6), after Mats Kohlert (8).
– Together with Cyriel Dessers, Steven Berghuis and Myron Boadu, Donyell Malen is the top scorer of the Eredivisie with 11 goals. 8 with his right foot and 3 with his head.
– Calvin Stengs has the most through passes (23).
– Koopmeiners had the most penalty’s taken (6), he scored all six of them.
– Together with Fredrik Midtsjo, Mohamed Ihattaren is the midfielder with the most key actions (36). Ihattaren is also the midfielder who had the most passes in the final third (330), completing 252 of them (76%)
– Lisandro Martinez is the midfielder who completed the most passes on the opponent half (527). Martinez also is the midfielder with the most shots on the post (2).
– Wijndal has the most low crosses (61) and late crosses (77).
– Sven Botman won the most defensive air duels (64). In total he had 82 defensive air duels, winning 78% of them, highest percentage of the Eredivisie. Botman also has the most regains in play (201).
– With 67% of his total duels won, Melle Meulensteen is in the top 10 players with the highest percentage of total duels won.
– Deyovaisio Zeefuik won the most duels (162) in this half season of the Eredivisie
– Maarten Paes saved 1 of his 3 penalties faced
– Below you will find the Top 10 Rookies (age under 21) with the highest performance score per line in this first halfseason of the Eredivisie:
Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best
performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The
Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a
game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both
divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.