This weeks’ team is composed out of the best players in the Eredivisie. Based on our player performance score in this first half season of the Eredivisie, we selected the players with the highest score. We selected a maximum of three players per club in this Team of the Half-season and they should have played at least 45 minutes in 10 matches. The performance score gives a score from 1-5 to each statistic that is taken into account in a chosen profile and the final score is the average of all statitistic scores. For each statistic the performance of the player is compared with the league average which is equal to 2.5.
The performance score is based on the following statistics: Involved in goal, Passes, Completed passes (%), Crosses, Forward passes, First pass in possession received, Attacking duels, Attacking duels won (%), Goal attempts on target, Shots, Goals, Key actions, Assists, Possession regain in play and Possession regain in play by duel. For the goalkeeper we used the following statistics: Passes, Completed passes (%), Save on goal attempts, Saves caught, Saves (%), Interceptions and Clean sheets.
Optimize your stats:
– Dusan Tadic delivered the most assists, 12. He also had the most key actions (63) and key passes (56).
– Steven Bergwijn is the attacker who completed the most final third passes (88%). With 87% he is also the attacker with the highest percentage of completed passes in general.
– Together with Cyriel Dessers, Donyell Malen and Myron Boadu, Steven Berghuis is the top scorer of the Eredivisie with 11 goals. 9 of his 11 goals were with his left foot.
– Hakim Ziyech completed the most passes on the opponent half (565). Ziyech also provided the most goal attempts (78) and dribbles (146).
– Koopmeiners had the most penalty’s taken (6), he scored all six of them.
– Mark Diemers suffered the most fouls (59)
– With 75%, Haps won on average the most defensive duels
– Daley Blind had the most ball actions (1914) and the most passes (1430). He completed 1274 of his 1430 passes, a percentage of 89%.
– Ibrahim Drešević is the defender with the most switch passes of play (93).
– After Max Clark and Sean Klaiber, Glenn Bijl had the most passes into the opposite box (73). Bijl is also in the top 3 with providing high, low and early crosses.
– Marco Bizot had the most clean sheets (13).
– Below you will find the Top 10 players with the highest performance score per line in this first halfseason of the Eredivisie:
Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best
performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The
Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a
game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both
divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.