This weeks’ team is composed out of crossing specialists. Based on our offensive-statistics in round 13 of the Eredivisie, we selected the players with the most crosses* per position.
* A pass given (through the air) from the flanks of the opponent half with the direction to the box of the opponent
Optimize your stats:
– On average Mitchell van Bergen has the most crosses with 5,75 per match.
This season he also provided the most crosses in a single match (16) in round 5, sc Heerenveen – Fortuna Sittard.
– While Mitchell van Bergen is the player with the most crosses on average, sc Heerenveen only scored 1 cross so far in this season of the Eredivisie.
– In this season of the Eredivisie all teams combined provided 3.436 crosses (average of 29 crosses per match). From those 3.436 crosses, only 71 (2%), resulted in a goal.
– Ajax provided the most amount of crosses (275), Sparta Rotterdam the least (163). Ajax also scored the most goals out of crosses (11), sc Heerenveen, ADO Den Haag and RKC Waalwijk the least (1).
– Below you will find the Top 10 most crossers per line in this week of the Eredivisie.
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.