The Bundesliga is back! That is why ORTEC Sports will share the best eleven every round, based on specific statistics. This week, the Team of the Week consists of the best passers based on our build up-statistics. These are the players with the highest % completed passes in round 26.
We only included defenders and midfielders with more than 50 passes to exclude last-minute subs with 100% passing. For attackers this threshold value was 30 passes.
Optimize your stats
– The only clubs to deliver more than one player are Fortuna Dusseldorf and RB Leipzig.
– Fortuna Dusseldorf’s Andre Hoffman was the only player with 100% passing, who also passed the threshold value of 50 passes. He completed each of his 56 passes.
– The player with the most passes this round was Sven Bender of Bayer Leverkusen. In their 1-4 win over Werder Bremen, he completed 104 of his 110 passes (94%).
– After Sven Bender, both Leipzig fullbacks recorded the most passes: Lukas Klostermann (99 out of 110 passes) and Marcel Halstenberg (98 out of 103 passes).
– The player with the most passes on the opponent half was Leverkusen’s Kerem Demirbay (62), closely followed by Leipzig’s Halstenberg (56).
Below you will find the top 10’s of Bundesliga players per position who have the highest% completed passes this season:
ORTEC Sports Tactic Tree
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.