The Bundesliga is back! That is why ORTEC Sports will share the best eleven every round, based on specific statistics. For this mid-week round, the Team of the Week consists of the most successful attacking passers, based on our build up-statistics. These are the players with the most completed passes in the final third in round 28.
Optimize your stats
– This round, Eintracht Frankfurt is the team which absolutely dominates. Five of their players got into our Best 11 after a 3-3 draw against SC Freiburg.
– Benjamin Pavard of Bayern München has now been featured in our Best 11 three times in a row. In between two Bundesliga rounds, he also made it into the Best XI of the Europa League and Champions League so far.
– Pavard’s teammate Serge Gnabry scores the highest on this week’s statistic, with 22 successful passes in the final third.
– As a goalkeeper, we chose the one with the most saves. Though he conceded three times, Freiburg’s Alexander Schwolow (16 saves) was the only reason Frankfurt did not get their 3 points.
– We can also look at completed passes on the opponent half, in which case Joshua Kimmich leads the way this round with 42 passes.
Below you will find the top 10’s of Bundesliga players per position who have the most passes completed in the final third:
ORTEC Sports Tactic Tree
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.