The Bundesliga is back! That is why ORTEC Sports will share the best eleven every round, based on specific statistics. This week, the Team of the Week consists of the best chance creators, based on our offensive-statistics. These are the players with the most key actions in round 29.
A key action is any action which leads to a shot of a teammate. These actions range from passes and set pieces to duels and goal kicks.
Optimize your stats
– This week, the numbers 1, 2 and 3 of the league deliver two players to the team.
– RB Leipzig’s Angeliño scores highest this week. After Leverkusen’s Leon Bailey (10), he was also the player with the most crosses this round (8). One of those crosses became an assist for Schick’s header.
– His Leipzig teammate Péter Gulácsi recorded the first goalkeeper assist this Bundesliga season, earning him a spot in the team.
– In addition to delivering 5 key actions, Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho stole the show against SC Paderborn with a hattrick.
– Borussia Mönchengladbach’s Alassane Pléa was the only player this round with two assists.
– The three players with the most key actions per 90 minutes this Bundesliga season are Bayern’s Joshua Kimmich and Thomas Müller, and RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku (all 2.3 key actions per match).
Below you will find the top 10’s of Bundesliga players per position who have recorded the most Key Actions this season:
ORTEC Sports Tactic Tree
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.