This week, we will look at the Big Five for our Team of the Week.
For this round, the Team of the Week consists of the most aggressive passers, based on our buildup-statistics. These are the players with the most passes completed on the opponent’s half over the weekend.
Optimize your stats
– Chelsea has the most players on the team this week, with Ziyech, Chilwell and James. Chelsea is also the only Premier League team represented on the team of the week.
– The best scoring player spot this week is shared between Atletico’s Koke and Sassuolo’s Lopez. Both players have completed 58 passes on the opponent’s half of the field, closely followed by Ribéry, who completed 57.
– This week is the Second week in a row Koke has been featured on the Team of the week, as last week he was the player who received the most first passes in possession in the Champions League.
– The goalkeeper, Jiménez, performed excellently with 10 saves and an 80% save %. He is the youngest player to come out for the Granada CF first team in Granada’s history at only 18 years old.
– We can also look at attempted passes on the opponent half. The center mid of the Team of the Week Koke of Atletico scored highest with 66 passes attempted, followed by both Ribéry and Amrabat with 62.
– Another statistic we can focus on is attempted passes own half. The highest scorer in the Big 5 leagues this week was Niklas Moisander of Weder Bremen with a 100!
ORTEC Sports Tactic Tree
The ORTEC Sports Team of the Week is released every Monday and will present the best performing players on a specific aspect of the Tactic Tree. The Tactic Tree is used to categorize statistics into the two main stages of a game: ‘being in possession’ and the counterpart ‘possession opponent’, both divided into 4 subcategories.
Every week we pick one statistic that is used in a subcategory and based on that statistic the best scoring players on each position will be presented in the team of the week.